[TYPO3] migrating from midgard CMS

Marcelo N. Halpern mhalpern at ramapo.edu
Sat Jul 8 00:54:29 CEST 2006

Thanks all for the suggestions. We are still working on the general layout and
site structure and we will start importing soon.

I don't want to start a flame war, but I guess I'm not the only one migrating
out of midgard?

nh

--
Marcelo N. Halpern,  your favorite daemon.
UNIX Systems Manager - Ramapo College of New Jersey