[TYPO3] "Survey": are you using TYPO3 workspaces?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Jul 7 09:44:24 CEST 2006

R. van Twisk schrieb:
> Also we often have to create a lot of content and pages, as far as I
> understand that is not possible (to create pages) in a draft workspace.

Why do you think so? You can create pages in DRAFT. If you don't like DRAFT
(because you have no access to the fileadmin in the element browser!) you
can use a custom workspace.

 > not before I full understand how our own designed extensions will behave
 > I can't use it...

I'm afraid of that one too. My extensions simply have no support for WS and
I had no time to dig into the WS-API to make then work with WS's.

Masi