[TYPO3] "Survey": are you using TYPO3 workspaces?

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Thu Jul 6 22:53:00 CEST 2006

Hey Masi,

maybe this is a bit offtopic, but I have like a dozen clients with typo3
pages that would like to have something like this:

* Having a draft version where you can edit stuff and have nice previews
of the pages etc.
* Having a "Release" button that pushes all pages into static html files
(where it's possible) for the live version, that is editable (limited).

But that's probably another feature we need in typo3 ;-) and has nothing
to do with workspaces.

I had one client where I introduced workspaces (only draft and live
version) but they haven't used it since then.

But I certainly like the idea that this feature is built-in in typo3
4.0! Totally cool.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-