[TYPO3] "Survey": are you using TYPO3 workspaces?

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jul 6 17:54:46 CEST 2006

Christopher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/6/06, Martin Kutschker <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Is anybody using workspaces in a real project?
>>
>> If no, are there any reasons (eg bugs or issues) besides having no time or
>> interest, yet?
>>
>> If yes, do you use DRAFT or custom workspaces and why?
>>

> Not using.
>
> Partial reason: last I checked, there was no documentation (I did not
> completely succeed in setting up access rights even when following
> Marlies' helpful tutorial).

I am not using it....
I am a bit afraid... I have a site with 3500 pages, I am not sure how
workspaces will work out.
Also we often have to create a lot of content and pages, as far as I
understand that is not
possible (to create pages) in a draft workspace.
WS might be confusing for my editors aswell and not before I full
understand how our
own designed extensions will behave I can't use it...

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer