[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Install problems

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jul 6 16:47:06 CEST 2006

Hi again..

>I read part 1, but I can't find part 2 and 3,

Check here ... under point 6. extensions

http://typo3.org/documentation/

this page is organised into a "sort of" progressive look into Typo3 .. not a
bad set of documentation to start with...

>I also learn best by examples and trial and error. I have tried to find
>where there are templates on the server, just to download and have a
l>ook at them in my HTML editor, but couldn't find any? Are they
>contained within the php unless I install new ones myself?

Start with the "getting started" guide .. it shows you through an already
developed template and site, passwords, file trees, etc...

Cate