[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Install problems

Christoph Herrmann cherrmann at lemon-digital.com
Thu Jul 6 16:36:56 CEST 2006

Thanks Tyler,

I read part 1, but I can't find part 2 and 3, even Googling.

I also learn best by examples and trial and error. I have tried to find
where there are templates on the server, just to download and have a
look at them in my HTML editor, but couldn't find any? Are they
contained within the php unless I install new ones myself?

Thanks!

Chris