[TYPO3] Change the title of a page from TS

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:29:38 CET 2006

Hi again,

On 1/23/06, Jérémy Lecour <jeremy.lecour at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Christopher, thank you
>
> In fact, the title tag is already changed by a tt_news feature that is
> doing exactly what I want. It's dynamically changing the page title
> with the current news title.
>
> My problem is that my TS code that is capturing the title value
> isexecutted before tt_news changes the value. My <h1>-tag in my html
> contains something like "Single news" insead of something like "Next
> board meeting in Paris".
>
> I think about 2 leads to adress my issue :
> - either I cxan "execute" some TS after tt_news is executed to capture
> the _new_ title
> - either I can capture the news title ay any time, just like tt_news
> is doing (via PHP)

Could you perhaps give an example of a) what you want, b) what's
_actually_ happening, and c) the TS code that you think is causing the
problem? It seems to me that if 1) tt_news is doing what you want, but
2) your TS is interfering for only that particular page, you should
simply be able to turn off the relevant TS for that page with TS; e.g.

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 847]
### Unset the offending property:
some.TS.property >
[global]