[TYPO3] Change the title of a page from TS

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:01:31 CET 2006

> Could you perhaps give an example of a) what you want, b) what's
> _actually_ happening, and c) the TS code that you think is causing the
> problem? It seems to me that if 1) tt_news is doing what you want, but
> 2) your TS is interfering for only that particular page, you should
> simply be able to turn off the relevant TS for that page with TS; e.g.
>
> [globalVar = TSFE:id = 847]
> ### Unset the offending property:
> some.TS.property >
> [global]
>
> Or am I misunderstanding?

You don't misunderstand, but you miss on point.

tt_news is doing exactly what I want, it's making a page title
substitution, it's visible in the <title>-tage of the page.
BUT, my TS code that writes the page title into some HTML code (a
<h1>-tag somewhere in my page) is capturing the page title BEFORE
tt_news changes it, so I lose the benefit from tt_news'
title-substitution feature.

Is it more clear ?

My TS :
lib.titre_page = TEXT
lib.titre_page.data = page:title

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web