[TYPO3] default view for different part of tree

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jan 10 11:34:23 CET 2006

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:

> hello
>
> I searched through
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/
> 1.3 Page TSconfig
>
> but with no luck at all so I would like to ask you for help.
>

> I would like to set in Page TSconfig default view for different part of
> tree.
>
> EXAMPLE:
> When I click on part of tree with "SysFolder" that consist of news
> records I always want to have "List view" by default.
>
> When I click on part of tree with "SysFolder" that has parts of
> templates I always want to have "Template view" by default.
>
> Is this possible with TYPO3?

I don't know. I have newer seen that possibity as default.

I can't see possible as default behavior, because you can
enable/disable modules.

If the list module has been disabled, there must be alternative
module available - BUT also that module can disable.

Presumably needs XCLASS. Maybe also a hook for this.
I could think this as part of my plugin, if someone could give a hint
how to implement this. I put this also in DEV list.