[TYPO3] default view for different part of tree

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Jan 9 23:13:21 CET 2006

hello

I searched through

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/
1.3 Page TSconfig

but with no luck at all so I would like to ask you for help.

I would like to set in Page TSconfig default view for different part of
tree.

EXAMPLE:
When I click on part of tree with "SysFolder" that consist of news
records I always want to have "List view" by default.

When I click on part of tree with "SysFolder" that has parts of
templates I always want to have "Template view" by default.

Is this possible with TYPO3?

thank you for your answer

--
grtz