[TYPO3] Key-Value in TCA

Christian Kalkhoff me at ninan.info
Fri Jan 6 15:34:23 CET 2006

Hi,

i have following scenario:

I have a table "types" referencing a set of attributes by relation. Attributes
are defined as name.

Another table "products" has a reference to the type. So far so good. Now i
want to have backend input fields to supply a value to each attribute
referenced by the type. See the example:

footype -> 12 attributes
barproduct -> footype

When i open barproduct or any other product referencing footype i want to have
12 input fields with the name of the attribute as caption.

Is there a common way doing such stuff? Please point me into some direction.

Thanks in advance.

Christian
--
name: christian kalkhoff