[TYPO3] Replace page content when single view displayed

Helge Vad helge at mereteland.dk
Wed Feb 22 22:50:07 CET 2006

> Above the list view of the plugin on the page I have a standard text item
> which introduces the list. This also looks good. When a user selects a
> property in the list I would like the standard text item to not be shown -
> so that the user only sees the details of the property that has been
> selected and not the introductory text for the list.

Are you using a typoscript defined template? Then this is how I usually get around that problem
(it's probably not the smartest way, but here goes:)

Presume your extension uses a get/post parameter 'singleView' to decide when a singleview is required;
Then simply use a TS condition in your TS template to eliminate the given content from the template whenever this parameter is
present in the url:

[globalVar=GP:singleView=1]
 # leave STANDARD_TEXT blank
 page.10.subparts.STANDARD_TEXT=TEXT