[TYPO3] Inherit meta tags in subpages?

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Wed Feb 15 22:18:32 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 20:06, Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Heiner. I don't know that extension, as it is possible to do
> what you are asking using pure TS, without installing any
> plugins. (I use this method on several of my sites..)
>
> Go to the "Install Tool", and in the field "[addRootLineFields]"
> add these two fields: "keywords,description"
>
> After you have done that, both fields are accessable from
> rootLine. That means you can simply do something like this:

[...]

Thanks for your tip.  It works, but is not completely, what I want
to realize.  The problem is the "page.meta.KEYWORDS.override.data".
I don't want to _overwrite_, but to _append_ the keywords.  That
means, that a page shall contain it's own keywords, all keywords of
the pages in rootline, and global keywords.

Unfortunately, the search on typo3.org seems to be broken right now.
I don't get any result, regardsless of what I search for.

Cheers,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373