[TYPO3] Inherit meta tags in subpages?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Feb 16 09:34:05 CET 2006

Hi Heiner. That's easy to do. (You still need to add the description &
keywords fields to the rootLine)

Here's an example that merges the keywords fields all the way to the root
page.

-- cut --
lib.mergedKeywords = COA
lib.mergedKeywords {
  10 = TEXT
  10.data = fullRootLine:0,keywords
  10.wrap = |,
  10.required = 1

  20 < .10
  20.data = fullRootLine:1,keywords

  30 < .10
  30.data = fullRootLine:2,keywords

  40 < .10
  40.data = fullRootLine:3,keywords
}

page.meta.KEYWORDS.cObject < lib.mergedKeywords
-- cut --

If your site has more than 4 levels, you can always add more TEXT objects to
the COA.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.368.1140038327.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...