[TYPO3] Layout and language labels for Indexed search

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 7 23:35:44 CET 2006

> Use the resources avialable to you in _every_ T3 install; it took me
> 10 seconds to look this up in the TS object browser:
>
> plugin.tx_indexedsearch._LOCAL_LANG.default.searchFor = foobar

Perhaps - but thats only because you know where to look.  If I look in
my object browser it doesnt show this at all *because* I've not defined
it...

So if its no defined, I can't look this up in the object browser and
therefore I dont know where it is, or if it is, or how to define it.

It raises the question - how does one discover and figure out what you
can and can't defined via typoscript and the object browser unless its
already defined?  Or am I missing an extension that shows all the
possible thigns that can be altered via typoscript?