[TYPO3] Layout and language labels for Indexed search

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Feb 7 21:26:20 CET 2006

Hello tapio,

Maybe I have installed CVS versions of Indexed Search on all my TYPO3 3.8.1
installation. But I have templates, found them in the pi folder. As I can
see, in version 4 Indexed Search are templatable.

Copy the css_template to fileadmin and put the following in TS.

plugin.tx_indexedsearch.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/nye_eriksverden/ext_templates/indexedsearch_tmpl.html

My templates use form, fieldset and label, and no tables.

But the documentation isn't up to date.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no