[TYPO3] HMENU/TMENU: 2 levels in 1 menu?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Dec 3 20:14:17 CET 2006

Hi Pieter. If you just need to show the title of the previous page, you
don't need to create a menu for it..
You could just do something like this:

-- cut --
10 = TEXT
10.data = leveltitle:-2
10.typolink.parameter.data = leveluid:-2
-- cut --

This will give you the title of the previous page, with link.

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1165152443.15909.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...