[TYPO3] HMENU/TMENU: 2 levels in 1 menu?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun Dec 3 15:55:29 CET 2006

Here this will do what you want and will produce the same mark up as the
example you gave me (with out all that rubbish conditional stuff for IE)

temp.mainnav = HMENU
temp.mainnav{
	special = directory
	special.value = 1   (homepage id here)
	1 = TMENU
	1{
		noblur = 1
		expAll = 1
		NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
		NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
	}

	2 = TMENU
	2{
		noblur = 1
		wrap = <ul>|</ul>
		expAll = 1
		NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
		NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
	}
	3 = TMENU
	3{
		noblur = 1
		wrap = <ul>|</ul>
		NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
		NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
	}
}

you could also do it using entry level, instead of special, if you
wanted to....

hth