[TYPO3] Problems with sr_feuser_register

Strader, William A. WILLIAM.A.STRADER at saic.com
Tue Aug 29 19:07:41 CEST 2006

OK I copied your settings and compared them to mine... I added the few lines
you had that I didn't and still the confirmation part doesn't like me.  I
get the e-mail and I click the link... But what in the extension sets the
account to being confirmed?

In the Confirm Page I have the following settings:

1.) Page created called "Account Confirmation"
	- Alias is set to confirm
	- General Record Storage page is set to the Frontend Users SysFolder
	- Access is set to "Hide at login"
2.) Content on the page is Plugin "Front End User Registration"
	- Index is checked
	- Plugin Option is set to "Not Set"
	- Startingpiont is set to Frontend Users SysFolder

That's it... Where is it saying this page it for user confirmation and the
extension knows the user is confirming themselves's?

I have the plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = set to the ID of that
page... So... Any idea??

Thanks,

Billy Strader
WebPool