[TYPO3] Problems with sr_feuser_register

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Aug 29 21:40:19 CEST 2006

Hello William,

> OK I copied your settings and compared them to mine... I added the few
> lines you had that I didn't and still the confirmation part doesn't
> like me.  I get the e-mail and I click the link... But what in the
> extension sets the account to being confirmed?
>
> In the Confirm Page I have the following settings:
>
> 1.) Page created called "Account Confirmation"
> - Alias is set to confirm
> - General Record Storage page is set to the Frontend Users SysFolder

You are not setting the GPRS for the subpage (confirm page), but for the
login page (I do neither as I'm using newloginbox_tmplable, and are setting
the PID there). But this isn't the reason.

> - Access is set to "Hide at login"
> 2.) Content on the page is Plugin "Front End User Registration"
> - Index is checked
> - Plugin Option is set to "Not Set"

I suppose you mean that CODE are empty.

> - Startingpiont is set to Frontend Users SysFolder
> That's it... Where is it saying this page it for user confirmation and
> the extension knows the user is confirming themselves's?

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID are telling that this page are
for confirmation. If you read your link in the confirm email (your other
post) it should have the same id as your confirm page. It looks like it has,
as I suppose you are using realurl. Clicking on the accept link should open
the confirm page with text, and a loginbox at bottom. When the confirm page
opens, the hash value tells that the user should either change status from
hidden or be deleted.

But there could also be realurl who gives the problem, because it looks like
you when clicking on the link don't get the page. Look in the manual, about
short URLs (reducing the length of URL's), or test it with realurl disabled.

> I have the plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = set to the ID
> of that page... So... Any idea??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Billy Strader

Hope this helps!