[TYPO3] 403 Forbidden on Link Addition in Plain HTML

Another Vision info at anothervision.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 17:41:11 CEST 2006

Hi Alex

My most recent typo3 (v4) site threw some 'Not Acceptable An appropriate
representation of the requested resource...' errors. Sometimes when
adding/amending links using the RTE, but also when clearing the cache and
even, oddly trying to view individual tt_news images.

Disabling mod_security locally with htaccess cleared them up for me.

Mike