[TYPO3] New extension: PMK Textarea Widget (ExtKey: pmktextarea)

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Aug 23 12:29:07 CEST 2006

Hi Krystian.
You can grab a modified version of Mads Brunn's Quixplorer extension, which
works with the Textarea Widget,  here:
http://peterklein.phi.t3c.dk/index.php?id=101

Using that, you can edit external files online too, with all the textarea
features..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

"Krystian Szymukowicz" <t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com> skrev i en
meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1156325967.13953.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...