[TYPO3] New extension: PMK Textarea Widget (ExtKey: pmktextarea)

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Aug 23 11:39:25 CEST 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> PMK Textarea Widget (ExtKey: pmktextarea)
>
> Adds resizing, scrolling line numbers, improved Tab key handling and other
> neat features to standard textareas. Can be used in both Backend and
> Frontend. (TYPO3 independent as it's written 100% in Javascript)

I just installed and it seems like a very much improvement comparing to
standard textarea.

Especially:
1. finding,
2. lines numbering,
3. goto
4. resizing

Templates editing could be faster now. Even if I removed almost all TS
to external files there is still some TS (modifying branches of the
tree) that need to be edited in textarea.

Tnx for sharing.

--
grtz
Krystian