[TYPO3] TYPO4.0.1 irfaq problem

Martin Mifsud martin.mifsud at bikealert.com
Wed Aug 23 11:12:20 CEST 2006

Rocky wrote:
>> When I show the faq page in Front End. All the answers are expanded. But
>>   eatch question has plus sign instead of minus sign beside them. How
>> can I make the page's default mode to be hidden with the plus sign
>> beside each question please?

In dynamic mode, the default template sets the style for answers as
"display: none" (they shouldn't be visible). Do you have the default
template and JS file? Do the answers collapse when you click them (does
the JS actually work)? And make sure you have v0.4.12.

> How can I get rid of category info in Front End?

Make a template without the ### ### marks for category information. Look
at typo3conf/ext/irfaq/res/irfaq.tmpl

> Another question is that I could add links in the back end
> to my answers but it seems the Extension strips the link away when
> render it in Front End. How can I enable the link in the answers please?

I did it with this in my TS:

plugin.tx_irfaq_pi1.answer_stdWrap.parseFunc =< lib.parseFunc_RTE

I don't know if there is a more "correct" way to do it, I'm hardly an
expert :)

HTH

--
Martin