[TYPO3] TYPO4.0.1 irfaq problem

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Tue Aug 22 04:38:14 CEST 2006

Rocky wrote:
> Hey,
>
> When I was using irfaq EXT in TYPO3 3.8.1 there's no problem at all. But
> when I upgraded to TYPO3 4.0.1 I got the following problems:
>
> When I show the faq page in Front End. All the answers are expanded. But
>   eatch question has plus sign instead of minus sign beside them. How
> can I make the page's default mode to be hidden with the plus sign
> beside each question please?
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Rocky
Further to the above question, 	After each answer it shows the category
which does not make sense for my clients since I divide the different
category faqs into different pages. How can I get rid of category info
in Front End? Another question is that I could add links in the back end
to my answers but it seems the Extension strips the link away when
render it in Front End. How can I enable the link in the answers please?

Thanks a gain!

Rocky