[TYPO3] TYPO4.0.1 irfaq problem

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Wed Aug 30 09:55:55 CEST 2006

Martin Mifsud wrote:

> Rocky wrote:
>
>>> When I show the faq page in Front End. All the answers are expanded.
>>> But   eatch question has plus sign instead of minus sign beside them.
>>> How can I make the page's default mode to be hidden with the plus
>>> sign beside each question please?
>

> In dynamic mode, the default template sets the style for answers as
> "display: none" (they shouldn't be visible). Do you have the default
> template and JS file? Do the answers collapse when you click them (does
> the JS actually work)? And make sure you have v0.4.12.
>

> HTH

Hey Martin,

Thank you very much for your excellent reply! I've solved the second and
third problems!

Yes I have the default template and JS file. When I click on the answers
they do not collapse. But they would collapse, if I click on the qustion
s or show / hide all link.

Can you go to  http://www.max-source.com/index.php?id=105 to take a look
please?

Thanks a lot!