[TYPO3] own styles in RTE

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:35:23 CEST 2006

Maybe you can try to leave out the span in your css as follows.

.normal { color: #FFFFFF; bgcolor: #000000; }
.inverse { color: #000000; bgcolor: #FFFFFF; }

and define your css one more time in your page ts like this:

contentCSS = yourpathtothestylesheet.css

When I had a similar problem this worked. But only after I renamed the css
to a new file and attached that to my template an page ts, ebcause of some
weird cache thing.

Hope it helps!

On 8/22/06, Stanislav Rusnák <monstrozita at gmail.com> wrote:

> Martin Kutschker  wrote / napísal(a):
> > Stanislav Rusnák schrieb:
> >>
> >> When I enter the rich text editor and select some text the text option
> >> id dimmed.
> >
> > Do you have SPAN.nomarl and SPAN.inverse in your CSS?
> >
> > Masi
> In my main template css I`ve got this
>
> SPAN.normal { color: #FFFFFF; bgcolor: #000000; }
> SPAN.inverse { color: #000000; bgcolor: #FFFFFF; }
>
> RTE ignores my settings for some reason. The text style option is still
> dimmed. When I use some any of the default settings provided in the
> manual. There are three demo classes pre-defined: detail, name of
> person, important, but when I try to add my own style same way, my
> option never appears. I`m desperate.
>
> Stanislav Rusnak

Tim