[TYPO3] own styles in RTE

Stanislav Rusnák monstrozita at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:38:11 CEST 2006

Tim Loenders  wrote / napísal(a):
> Maybe you can try to leave out the span in your css as follows.
>
> .normal { color: #FFFFFF; bgcolor: #000000; }
> .inverse { color: #000000; bgcolor: #FFFFFF; }
>
> and define your css one more time in your page ts like this:
>
> contentCSS = yourpathtothestylesheet.css
>
> When I had a similar problem this worked. But only after I renamed the css
> to a new file and attached that to my template an page ts, ebcause of some
> weird cache thing.
>
> Hope it helps!
>

> On 8/22/06, Stanislav Rusnák <monstrozita at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Martin Kutschker  wrote / napísal(a):

>> > Do you have SPAN.nomarl and SPAN.inverse in your CSS?
>> >
>> > Masi
>> In my main template css I`ve got this
>>
>> SPAN.normal { color: #FFFFFF; bgcolor: #000000; }
>> SPAN.inverse { color: #000000; bgcolor: #FFFFFF; }
>>
>> RTE ignores my settings for some reason. The text style option is still
>> dimmed. When I use some any of the default settings provided in the
>> manual. There are three demo classes pre-defined: detail, name of
>> person, important, but when I try to add my own style same way, my
>> option never appears. I`m desperate.
>>
>> Stanislav Rusnak

I think that problem is somewhere else. I tried to use demo-default
configuration of RTE provided here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.2/view/5/3/

As you can see, there are three demo classes: name of person, detail and
  important. When I use one of these on my page it`s working. This
appears in generated html code:

This class doesn`t even exist in my css file, despite of that the RTE
adds it to html, but the text is formatted as default.
When I add my own style in page TS, or just rename one of these three,
suddenly it does not appear in the RTE options for text formatting.

Where am I making mistake?

Stanislav Rusnák