[TYPO3] Can Typo3 work with flash?

Mike php at talkingspider.com
Sat Aug 12 01:29:39 CEST 2006

Ok that's almost there, thank you very much Joey.   Two things-

I don't know how to seed it with the data.  You have "field=image",
but that's not getting the image content object.  I tried field =
styles.content.getRight since I put the image content object in the
right column, but that didn't work either.

Also, I still need to do the urlencode in there somewhere on the
filenames.  (Or does this do that already somehow?)

thanks again
Mike