[TYPO3] Can Typo3 work with flash?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Aug 12 03:01:09 CEST 2006

> I don't know how to seed it with the data.  You have "field=image",
> but that's not getting the image content object.  I tried field =
> styles.content.getRight since I put the image content object in the
> right column, but that didn't work either.

usually you can do this with a CONTENT element or a RECORD.
Both will execute a MySQL select statement.

i.e.:

marks.WHATEVER = CONTENT
marks.WHATEVER {
    table = tt_content
    select {
        # first the id of the page
        pidInList = 123
        # then the id of the element
        uidInList = 456
    }
    renderObj < temp.myFlashSlideShow
}

> Also, I still need to do the urlencode in there somewhere on the
> filenames.  (Or does this do that already somehow?)

temp.myFlashSlideShow = COA
temp.myFlashSlideShow {
    wrap = <here goes your flash code except parameters>|</end of the code>
    10 = TEXT
    10 {
        field = image
            split {
                token = ,
                cObjNum = 1
                1 = TEXT
                1 {
                    current = 1

                    rawUrlEncode = 1
                    dataWrap = <param name="image{register:SPLIT_COUNT}"
value="/yourImagePath/|" />
                }
            }
        }