[TYPO3] Can Typo3 work with flash?

Mike php at talkingspider.com
Sat Aug 12 00:19:29 CEST 2006

I have a flash movie that rotates images, like a slideshow.  I want
my client to be able to go into the backend and change the images, or
add new ones to the list.

Would I use an "images only" content object for that?   It doesn't
look the form fields for that will let you control the order of the images.

I would need to:
1. Be able to read the list of images and get urls for them.
2. Do something like php's urlencode on the urls, so that I can put
them into the html tag that loads the flash file.  So that flash can get them.

Anyone suggest an approach to this?  I'm still new to typo3...