[TYPO3] Page header showing up twice

Mike php at talkingspider.com
Fri Aug 11 22:10:39 CEST 2006

I copied this from the Typoscript by Example document, but my page
headers (titles) are showing up twice, once where I expect them, and
then once again at the bottom of my content body wrapped in <h1>
elements.   My page just has one content object, a "Regular text element".

tt_content = CASE

tt_content.key.field = CType

tt_content.header {

   1 = TEXT

   1.field = header

   1.wrap = {$cHeaderWrap}

   1.space = 3 | 2

}

tt_content.text < tt_content.header

tt_content.text {

   3 = TEXT

   3.field = bodytext

   3.fontTag = {$cBodyTextWrap}

   3.br = 1

   3.space = | 10

   3.parseFunc {

     makelinks = 1

     makelinks.http.keep = path

     makelinks.http.wrap = <B>|</B>

     makelinks.mailto.keep = path

     makelinks.mailto.wrap = <FONT color="blue">|</FONT>

     makelinks.mailto.ATagBeforeWrap = 1

   }

}

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE

temp.mainTemplate {

   template = FILE

   template.file = fileadmin/template/branch_template.html

   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

   subparts.MAIN_CONTENT < styles.content.get

}

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate