[TYPO3] How to give an image a link in htmlArea RTE?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Fri Aug 18 22:47:04 CEST 2006

rocky Ou wrote:
> Bing Du wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Typo3 3.8.1
>> htmlArea RTE 1.0.0
>>
>> In the windows popped up by the 'Insert/Modify image' icon in htmlArea
>> RTE, I can see the following options:
>>
>> Width
>> Height
>> Border
>> Float
>> Margin Left/right
>> Margin top/bottom
>> Title
>> Alternate text
>>
>> Is it possible to give the image a link?  How?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Bing
> Hight light the image and the add web link option will be activiated.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Rocky

The image can be linked fine that way.  There is one problem though.
Even though the border checkbox is not checked for the image, but when
the image is inserted (using the "Drag'n'Drop" link) in RTE, it got
framed.  View the image alone in the browser, it does not have any
border or frame.  Weird.

Bing