[TYPO3] (no subject)

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 10 14:52:51 CEST 2006

Hi Rune

>Recently I installed the Photoblog ext but I am having problems with it.
>After I have made an entry nothing shows up on the dedicated page for
>the entry. I receive the following msgs:

>Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array
>in /home/tallamnv/public_html/typo3conf/ext/photoblog/pi1/class.tx_photo
>blog_pi1.php on line 1945...

I had similar problems with Dr Wiki.

Things I found that caused it for me:

*selecting "dr wiki" in the plugin dropdown menu in page properties
*including the plugin in constants
*more than one instance of the plugin on a page, either defined through TS
or by twice selecting the plugin from the content wizard page.

And most weirdly..

*using a question mark in a wikiword (keyword used to dynamically call the
wiki pages)

HTH
Cate