[TYPO3] (no subject)

Rune Tallaksen rune at tallaksen.org
Thu Aug 10 14:19:31 CEST 2006

Recently I installed the Photoblog ext but I am having problems with it.
After I have made an entry nothing shows up on the dedicated page for
the entry. I receive the following msgs:

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array
in /home/tallamnv/public_html/typo3conf/ext/photoblog/pi1/class.tx_photo
blog_pi1.php on line 1945

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array
in /home/tallamnv/public_html/typo3conf/ext/photoblog/pi1/class.tx_photo
blog_pi1.php on line 1945

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array
in /home/tallamnv/public_html/typo3conf/ext/photoblog/pi1/class.tx_photo
blog_pi1.php on line 1945

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started
at /home/tallamnv/public_html/typo3conf/ext/photoblog/pi1/class.tx_photo
blog_pi1.php:1945)
in /home/tallamnv/public_html/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php
on line 2767

Any ideas whats causing it and how to fix it?

I am using Typo3 v 4

Regards, Rune