[TYPO3] Indexed search indexing print-pages (type=98) as well

René Schade rs at hypergenic.dk
Thu Aug 10 14:38:04 CEST 2006

Hi List

Just upgraded to the latest version of Indexed_search.

I configured the extension to index pages from the cache. Looking at the result, I see every page is indexed twice: The "normal" version and the "print" version. The difference between the two versions is the type=98 argument in the URL (for print pages). How do I tell the indexing service not to index URL with type=xx? Or is it just easier to tell the caching system not to cache print-pages?

Regards,
René