[TYPO3] Modifying rtehtmlarea

Henrik Rasmussen info at hmrdesign.dk
Wed Aug 9 15:41:34 CEST 2006

Hello..

I am trying to modify rtehtmlarea so it is like I want it to be.

But I have problem. I edit the page tsConfig on the highest page in the
pagetree. I can hide the buttons I want to = Good.

I want to edit the classes (align-center, align-left etc.) but I cant get it
to work. First of all I want to clear the existing classes (align-left,
align-center, align-right, frame1 and frame2). How do I do that?

Second, when I add this test page config:
-----------------
RTE.classes {
 textRed {
  name = Red Text
  value = color: red;
 }
 textBlue {
  name = Blue Text
  value = color: blue;
 }
}

RTE.default.classesCharacter = textRed, textBlue

RTE.default {
 showButtons =  blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel, textstyle,
bold,italic,undo,redo,about
 showTagFreeClasses = 1
}

RTE.default.FE < RTE.default

textRed and textBlue don't show up..

I have read the documentation for rtehtmlarea, but I didn't find any help..

Thank you!

Best regards

Henrik Rasmussen