[TYPO3] Modifying rtehtmlarea

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:04:51 CEST 2006

Hello Henrik,

You could check the following:

You might need to add.

classesParagraph (
               textRed, textBlue
    )

OR check if you have this setting on in the page ts? useCSS = 1
If yes, then check if the css file is defined with the parameter :
contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/styles/xxx.css

If yes, do the styles exist in the css file and are they identical defined
in the css file as in the page TS?

I think this last bit is required.

I hope this is of any help,

Tim

On 8/9/06, Henrik Rasmussen <info at hmrdesign.dk> wrote:

> Hello..
>
> I am trying to modify rtehtmlarea so it is like I want it to be.
>
> But I have problem. I edit the page tsConfig on the highest page in the
> pagetree. I can hide the buttons I want to = Good.
>
> I want to edit the classes (align-center, align-left etc.) but I cant get
> it
> to work. First of all I want to clear the existing classes (align-left,
> align-center, align-right, frame1 and frame2). How do I do that?
>
> Second, when I add this test page config:
> -----------------
> RTE.classes {
> textRed {
>   name = Red Text
>   value = color: red;
> }
> textBlue {
>   name = Blue Text
>   value = color: blue;
> }
> }
>
> RTE.default.classesCharacter = textRed, textBlue
>
> RTE.default {
> showButtons =  blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel, textstyle,
> bold,italic,undo,redo,about
> showTagFreeClasses = 1
> }
>

> RTE.default.FE < RTE.default
>
> textRed and textBlue don't show up..
>
> I have read the documentation for rtehtmlarea, but I didn't find any
> help..
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards
>
> Henrik Rasmussen