[TYPO3] sub - sub pages

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Aug 10 09:40:26 CEST 2006

Hi Andrea,

> this is exactly what I did, and it works fine but the menu is not there.
> What's wrong with that? Of course on the main page it works fine, but in
> that subpage the marker it's like substituted with blank.

This is an entryLevel problem. In the root page the entryLevel is
correct but in the subpages the entryLevel doesn't refer to the root
page (I think the problem is the "rootlevel" option). So, I think you
can follow two ways to correct the problem:

- you can create a new template based on your original template and
you can overwrite the menu. Then you have to specify this new template
for the subpages.

- you can create a new empty template for the root and include your
template in this new one. The subpages will mantain the old template.
Just pay attention to remove the flag "rootlevel" from the old template
ant set it in the new one.

I hope one of those 2 suggestions will solve your problem.

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com