[TYPO3] change default language

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Aug 9 09:43:23 CEST 2006

Bas van der Togt wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov schreef:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Bas van der Togt wrote:
>>
>>> I have two languages in my T3 installation, dutch and english.
>>> Dutch is the default language at the moment. How can i make english
>>> the default language? So dutch will be 1 and english 0.
>>

>> Depends on how you did localization...
>>
> Thanks for your reply Dmitry!
>
> What do you excactly mean with localization?

There are different ways to localize a web site. Sometimes people create
different page tree branches, sometimes they put all in one tree. Last
is preferred. If you have all in one tree, take a look to FE
localization guide document on typo3.org. It explains a lot of tricky
things. Without knowing your purposes it is hard to say what concept is
the best.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
ACCIO Ltd, Latvia