[TYPO3] forms in T3

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Tue Aug 8 11:02:52 CEST 2006

This is indeed a missing feature in TYPO3 that I (and some of my
clients) would love to see in T3.

The same easy way to make a form as with the standard form builder, but
with the option to make a new table in the DB where all the data gets
stored.

I already talked to the developer I work with. A blueprint for the ext.
is already set but we have not started to work on it.
I'm still talking to some clients for gatering some sponsoring for this ext.

If someone else is interrested in sponsoring this kind of ext. pls
contact me at: robdevries at telenet dot be.
Pls mention what kind of features you would like to see in this ext. and
the amount you would like to contribute.

of course this ext. will make public after it is finished.

greetz
Rob