[TYPO3] CWT Community (most up to date version?)

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Mon Aug 7 08:30:51 CEST 2006

Christoph Koehler a écrit :
> On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 14:06:23 -0500, Antonio Willybiro [awillys]
> <keiser_soze at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Thanks for the link.
>> Obviously i am not going to give it a try ^^
>>
>> Any idea about when you will have a stable version  available?
>>

> Probably not anytime soon. I don't know too much about sql injections and
> other stuff, but so far it seems pretty secure; I just don't want to make
> any promises. I already use it on a site of mine, pretty successfully I
> might add. If anyone wants to look over the code and send me some patches,
> feel free.
> So it's already stable as in, usable, I just don't know about the security
> implications, so no warranty is given blablabla and all that stuff.

There is a nice  opensource software that automatically detects
vulnerabilities on websites. You could try wapiti (
http://wapiti.sourceforge.net/ ) on the pages generated by your
community extension and see if it finds anything. Is the latest version
of CWT community published to the TER ?

Does anybody know if the extension review team uses such automated
tools, at least to quickly identify where problems could happen ?

Regards,
Stephane