[TYPO3] CWT Community (most up to date version?)

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 02:43:13 CEST 2006

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 14:06:23 -0500, Antonio Willybiro [awillys]
<keiser_soze at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the link.
> Obviously i am not going to give it a try ^^
>
> Any idea about when you will have a stable version  available?

Probably not anytime soon. I don't know too much about sql injections and
other stuff, but so far it seems pretty secure; I just don't want to make
any promises. I already use it on a site of mine, pretty successfully I
might add. If anyone wants to look over the code and send me some patches,
feel free.
So it's already stable as in, usable, I just don't know about the security
implications, so no warranty is given blablabla and all that stuff.