[TYPO3] CWT Community (most up to date version?)

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:59:22 CEST 2006

> There is a nice  opensource software that automatically detects
> vulnerabilities on websites. You could try wapiti (
> http://wapiti.sourceforge.net/ ) on the pages generated by your
> community extension and see if it finds anything. Is the latest version
> of CWT community published to the TER ?

Nice thank you, I will play with that. The latest official version is the
one that Sebastian Faulhaber put into TER, 0.8.3 I think, with a few bugs
fixed.
Mine is pretty much independent of cwt_community since I based it on it,
but rewrote almost all the code. It's for a private project, so things
like Ajax are not localizable yet since the strings are hardcoded into the
js file instead of dynamically created.
I'd say it's pretty good-looking though :) Feel free to play with it on a
test server.

Christoph