[TYPO3] Best way to build a form

Carsten Stidsen stidsen at gsc.dk
Sun Aug 6 23:12:16 CEST 2006

Bjørn,
I am a newbee myself, but I managed to use the extension "MailformPlus"
(th_mailformplus) to use my old html-form. Creating the database tables is
taken care of by the extension, which also sends the result to an email
address and include a CSV-file if you like. The documentation is pretty
good.
best regards
Carsten Stidsen