[TYPO3] Logged out when using Java chatroom

Kevin Renskers info at dualdot.nl
Sun Aug 6 13:21:25 CEST 2006

Hi people,

I am having the weirdest problem today. I've added a Java chatroom to my
webpage, and everything is working okay. However, as soon as I navigate
to another page I am logged out of my Typo3 site. What the..? I've
checked the session cookies, they are still there. I've looked at the
live http headers (using that brilliant firefox extension) and nothing
gets posted that gets me logged out. So I am kinda lost.

If you want to see this for yourself, go to www.hallsofillusions.com,

Login as:
Username: chookietest
Password: traLala

Then access the chatroom on:
http://www.hallsofillusions.com/members-zone/chatroom/

Navigate to another page, and behold... you're logged out. Happens in
both firefox and IE. And it happens in 3 different chatroom scripts as well.

Thanks for your time,
Kevin Renskers