[TYPO3] Logged out when using Java chatroom

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sun Aug 6 13:52:00 CEST 2006

> I am having the weirdest problem today. I've added a Java chatroom to
> my webpage, and everything is working okay. However, as soon as I
> navigate
> to another page I am logged out of my Typo3 site. What the..? I've
> checked the session cookies, they are still there. I've looked at the
> live http headers (using that brilliant firefox extension) and nothing
> gets posted that gets me logged out. So I am kinda lost.

Just to confirm this behaviour (and to show it has nothing to do with a
specific Java-applet or the FE login only).
The same thing happens to me when previewing a page containing the ptviewer
(an applet to view 360° spherical panoramas). As soon as I preview a page
containing this applet, my backend session is lost and I have to relogin as
admin.

Didn't try to find out, what happened though, since I don't use these applet
too often.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de