[TYPO3] print page and menu

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 3 12:00:32 CEST 2006

I'm sorry, and no offence, but I really don't understand how hiding any
of the other pages will have any impact on this at all! It will behave
exactly the same as if you put it in as a page in typo3 that then gets
put in as a menu item, or by doing it the way we are telling you to...

But if need be then create the page as a typo3 external url and make up
a url (www.thisprintpage.com) and have the menu render that. Once your
happy with that page in the menu and everything works correctly (from a
html/css/ behaviour point of view) add a little post user function via
stdWrap that does a string replace on that url. Sorted - it will work,
but to be honest I think your just not looking at what we are telling you.

If you still cant get it to work then post a copy of the page tree for
the menu you want, your menu ts setup, and a copy of the desired html.
(or give us a login via private mail)

hth