[TYPO3] print page and menu

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Thu Aug 3 13:26:41 CEST 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> I'm sorry, and no offence, but I really don't understand how hiding any
> of the other pages will have any impact on this at all!

Tyler,

you exactly pointed out what was wrong. I am not the "template and
style" guy here, so I just took a look to the template my colleague
built: the <li> </li> was just missing for that entry, that is the
reason why we got the crap style hiding other pages.
Sorry for the time you and the others nice guys wasted for my stupid
question, I should have took a look before to post it.

Thanks a lot,

Andrea