[TYPO3] print page and menu

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Thu Aug 3 11:31:45 CEST 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Hi
>
> Actually Peter is right, as you only want it to be the last item in the
> menu, just don't have a typo3 page for it. Put it as the last item using
> the wrap as Peter shows or appended to the last item in the option split.
>
> If this is still not getting you where you want maybe then post the
> desired html.
>
> btw should there not also be some li wraps somewhere?
>
> hth

this doesn't get me where I want because if (for any reason) I have to
hide one of the previous pages for a while, it looks like crap because
that link is no page and doesn't follow the stylesheet. That is where my
problem started... I *really* need to override the href of the page
title... or to have a new page type (like the wa_printpage ext) which
generates a link like that.

Andrea